Bailey's No Bake Cheesecake
For the base:
- 100g butter
- 250g digestives, crushed
For the topping:
- 600g full-fat cream cheese
- 2tbsp Baileys
- 100g icing sugar
- 300ml carton double cream, whipped
- 100g dark chocolate, grated
To decorate (optional):
- 200ml whipped cream chocolate, for grating
- 20cm round springclip tin, buttered and lined with baking parchment
1.To make the base: Melt the butter in a pan and add the crushed biscuits. Mix well until they’ve absorbed all the butter. Remove from the heat and press into the bottom of the tin. Place in the fridge for 1 hour.
2.To make the topping: Lightly whip the cream cheese and beat in the Baileys and icing sugar. Fold in the whipped cream and chocolate. Spoon onto the biscuit base.
3.Put in the fridge for another couple of hours or overnight. Once set, decorate with whipped cream and a little extra chocolate, if you like.
Tip: This also looks good with cocoa dusted over the top, rather than grated chocolate.