Banana and summer berry salad
- Juice of 1 orange
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 12-15 mint leaves, finely shredded
- 300g strawberries, hulled and halved
- 250g blueberries
- 225g raspberries
- 2 large bananas, peeled and sliced
- Natural yogurt to serve
1. Place the orange juice and honey in a small pan and heat together just enough to melt the honey. Take off the heat, leave to cool and then stir in the mint.
2. Place the prepared fruit in a large bowl and pour over the minted orange juice syrup. Serve with natural yogurt.