Preparation time: 8 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1tbsp olive oil
- 1 large red onion, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 2 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 tablespoon sultanas
- 2 tablespoon cashew nuts, toasted
- 3 large bananas, peeled and thickly sliced
- 2 tablespoon chopped coriander
- Rice to serve
1. Heat the oil in a pan and sauté the onion for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add the apple and curry powder and cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring, before adding the sultanas and cashew nuts. Continue to cook for 5-6 minutes, to soften the apple.
3. Add the banana and cook for a further 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in the chopped coriander, season to taste and serve with rice.