Beef Stir Fry recipe
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 10mins
- 1 orange, zested and juiced
- 2tbsp soy sauce
- 2tbsp sesame oil
- 250g broccoli
- 1tbsp sunflower oil
- 5cm root ginger, finely shredded
- 400g rump steak, cut into thin slices
- 1 garlic clove, finely sliced
- 1 pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 250g noodles
1.Mix together the orange zest and juice, soy sauce and sesame oil and set aside.
2.Blanch the broccoli in boiling water for 2 minutes, then drain well and set aside.
3.Heat a large frying pan or wok, add the sunflower oil and heat it until sizzling, then fry the ginger till it's crisp.
4.When it's done, remove with a slotted spoon. Add the beef and garlic, and stir fry until just browned. Remove the meat using a slotted spoon and set aside.
5.Add the pepper and broccoli and stir fry for around 2-3 minutes until they’re just tender.
6. Add the soy sauce mixture, bring it to the boil then return the beef to the pan and heat through.
7. Serve with noodles.