Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 45 mins
- 250g rump steak, cut into thin strips
- 110g mushrooms
- ½ onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 120ml white wine
- 18g Philadelphia
- ½ tsp English mustard
1. Heat the oil in a saucepan, add the onion and fry until soft then remove from the pan and set aside.
2. Turn up the heat and quickly brown the steak strips, add the mushrooms, and cook until their juices start to run, then add the onions back in.
3. Add the white wine and let it bubble to reduce a bit.
4. Stir in the Philadelphia and mustard until smooth.
5. Serve with rice and fresh vegetables.