Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 40 mins
- 2 chicken breasts, diced
- 2 leeks, chopped
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 garlic clove, peeled & crushed
- 200g potatoes, unpeeled & chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1.2 litres chicken stock
- 3 sprigs of thyme
- 2 bay leaves
- freshly ground black pepper
1. Heat the olive oil in a saucepan, add the onion, garlic, chicken and leeks, and sauté gently for 8 minutes without browning.
2. Add the potatoes, stock, thyme and bay leaves, and simmer for 30 minutes. Cook until chicken is cooked through with no pink showing.
3. Remove thyme and bay leaves before serving. Season to taste with freshly ground black pepper.