Posh steak & sweet potato chips
- 350g sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into thick chips
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 x One Stop rump steaks
- Florette Crispy salad bag
- ⅓ cucumber, sliced
- 2 ripe tomatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
For the dressing:
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- ½ small garlic clove, crushed
1. Heat oven to 220C/200C fan/gas 7. Fill half a medium saucepan with water and bring the water to the boil. Add the sweet potatoes to the boiling water and cook for 4 mins, then drain and return to the saucepan. Pour over the oil, season and toss until the potatoes are lightly coated.
2.Tip the potatoes onto a baking tray and cook in the oven for 15 mins, then turn with a spatula and cook for a further 10 mins or until crisp and golden.
3.While the potatoes are baking, prepare the steak. Rub all over with the remaining oil and season with 1 tsp coarsely ground black pepper. Put a large non-stick frying pan or griddle over a medium-high heat and, when hot, add the steaks and cook for about 2 mins each side or until done to your liking.
4.Mix the Florette salad bag, tomatoes, cucumber and spring onions in a bowl. Whisk the vinegar, oil and garlic together. Divide the steak, chips and salad between two plates and pour over the dressing just before serving.