Quick Beef Stir-Fry
Preparation time: 10mins
Cooking time: 15mins
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 450g beef strips
- 265g fresh broccoli
- 1 pepper, cut into matchsticks
- 2 carrots, thinly sliced
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon garlic finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted (optional)
1. Heat vegetable oil in a large wok, frying pan or skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir beef until browned, 3 to 4 minutes.
2. Move beef to the side of the wok and add broccoli, pepper, carrots, onion, and garlic to the centre of the wok. Cook and stir vegetables for 2 minutes.
3. Stir beef into vegetables and season with soy sauce and sesame seeds.
4. Continue to cook and stir until vegetables are tender, about 2 more minutes.