thai green curry
Prep: 5 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- 2tbsp cooking oil
- 4tbsp green curry paste
- 400ml of coconut milk
- 500g chicken breasts, sliced into strips
- juice of 1 lime, to taste
- coriander, to garnish
1. Heat the oil over a medium heat, add the curry paste and fry gently for 2 minutes before adding the coconut milk and stirring thoroughly.
2. Let the sauce simmer away and reduce for 10 minutes, then add the chicken and simmer for a further 10-15 minutes until the meat is cooked through, with no pink showing, and the sauce has thickened.
3. Squeeze a little lime juice in to taste and serve with a generous sprinkling of coriander leaves.